…Holding the key that will literally rewrite the stories of countless young women and children globally who are victims of human trafficking! We want to increase our impact for freedom…but to do this, we need more committed Champions to partner with us to set lives free from slavery.
It’s simple and affordable as you can choose a monthly gift amount that will suit you and your situation. Whatever you are able to gift, know that it will have a great impact. This provision will ensure these women’s and children’s security and the long-term sustainability of our organization globally.
Who is The Liberty Collective?
They are our community of committed Champions that want to steward and share the resources they have so that others can be free. Together and united, we have a greater impact against the ever-growing crisis of human trafficking in our world, today! These individuals and groups are committed to see the continued success of the SA Foundation program model delivery by donating monthly. Their actions are literally saving the lives of countless young women and their children enslaved in the sex trade globally.
Why join The Liberty Collective?
Because your continued love in action transforms her life from slavery to freedom. By becoming a monthly donor, you can help to sustain the current programs and perpetuate the ever-expanding demand for our SA Foundation program model in countless communities around the world, while allowing our teams to focus on our mission rather than continually worrying about fund development. As a member of The Liberty Collective, you will receive exclusive email updates highlighting the direct impact of your investment.
Watch this film, sharing with you what is possible when champions commit to supporting her every step of her journey from slavery to freedom.
Facts about the SA Foundation Program Model
- The SA Program Model generates a consistent success rate of over 70% for those completing a minimum of 3-years
- The global social impact has a ripple effect, evidenced by the positive community impact and increasing demand for our programs
- The SA Program Model offers a higher return on investment, costing only 25% of the amount of keeping these young women in jail and 30% of the cost of keeping them on the streets
- The SA Program Model is currently delivered in 8 countries and with a consistent revenue stream we can address the ongoing demand for access to our programs globally
How will my monthly contribution impact the lives of these young women and their children as they recover from enslavement?
- Refuge – A safe place for them to belong
- Restore – Specialized programs for them to heal
- Reintegrate – A nurturing environment for them to learn skills for life
- Rewrite – A strong community continually championing her
- Replicate – Intensive training for the SA Partners who care for them in our national and international programs