Planned Giving Program
Create a Legacy By making a Planned Gift
A gift pledged today but not realized until a future date, you help ensure the SA Foundation has the financial resources to continue funding programs for women (and their children) trapped in a life of sexual exploitation.
10 Things You Can do to Create Your Own Legacy:
- Make a will so you are assured that your family and loved ones are provided for.
- Leave a gift in your will for the SA Foundation. Imagine the positive impact in our world if everyone made a gift from their estate to charity.
- Ask your legal, financial and/or estate planning advisor about making a Planned Gift to the SA Foundation.
- Learn about the many tax advantages associated with making a Planned Gift.
- Consider using both cash and assets for your charitable gift. Assets can include stocks, bonds, mutual funds, term deposits, real estate, vehicles, art, jewelry or insurance.
- Name the SA Foundation as a beneficiary of your RRSP, RRIF, annuity or pension.
- Name the SA Foundation as the beneficiary of an existing or paid-up life insurance policy.
- Purchase a new life insurance policy naming the SA Foundation as the beneficiary.
- Remember someone who passed on by making a memorial or tribute gift.
- Encourage your family and friends to make a gift to the SA Foundation in their will.
Thank you for making a difference! It is when ordinary people do extraordinary things that lasting change happens.
Our professional staff will be pleased to work with you and your advisor to arrange a planned gift which best suits your objectives. For more information please contact the SA Foundation.
Please contact the SA Foundation to set up a meeting with our professional staff who will be pleased to work with you and your advisor to arrange a planned gift which best suites your objectives.